A little twist to the usual fried eggs. A big difference in the experience.
Sunflower eggsA little twist to the usual fried eggs. A big difference in the experience.Kavita Srinivasan
Capsicum/ Bell Pepper
- Neatly create capsicum rings by cutting thin spirals. Ideally, you should get one long thin capsicum rope.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Create a circular ring of the capsicum over the oil. (3cm radius). Cut the rest for the next one.
- Cover the pan to let the capsicum fry a bit.
- Now break the egg in the center of the ring.
- Cook the egg by covering it for a minute.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and basil flakes over the egg.
- If you like the eggs nicely fried, cook it for a little longer.
- Take out the sunflower in a serving plate.
- Relish it with tomato ketchup or just like that.